top of page
- 15 Aug 2019, 17:00Leiden University, Rapenburg 70, 2311 EZ Leiden, NetherlandsProspective participants are invited to send an abstract of no more than 250 words and a max. 100 word biographical statement by 15 August, 2019 to email@example.com. Decisions will be conveyed by 15 September. Final papers should be between 6,000-8,000 words.
- 31 Jul 2019, 12:00University of Göttingen, 37081 Göttingen, GermanyGuiding conference questions are: How are the UK's borders negotiated in literary and cultural works? Is there a particular border aesthetics in recent works of art? How do material, political, geophysical, and economic contexts feature in border narratives?
- 15 Jul 2019, 12:00University of Perugia, Piazza dell'Università, 1, 06123 Perugia PG, ItalyThe University of Perugia would like to invite streams and papers for the 2019 Critical Legal Conference. The event will take place between 12–14 September 2019. The deadline for submission of abstracts is the 15th of July
- 13 Jun 2019, 19:00University of Potsdam, Am Neuen Palais 10, 14469 Potsdam, GermanyPlease send to the editors Magdalena Kozłowska firstname.lastname@example.org and Mariusz Kałczewiak email@example.com a 300-word abstract of your proposed papers by June 23, 2019. Decisions will be made by July 7, 2019. Selected authors will be invited to send their papers by December 31, 2019.
- 10 Jun 2019, 17:00University of Colorado Boulder, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309, USAAnnouncing a CMRC Conference In Collaboration with SIMAGINE Imagined Borders, Epistemic Freedoms (PDF) The Challenge of Social Imaginaries in Media, Art, Religion and Decoloniality January 8-11, 2020 University of Colorado, Boulder
- Thu 06 Jun06ThuJunCfP: Decolonising Political Concepts/University of Aberdeen
bottom of page